At StyleHaul, we believe great people can make powerful waves of change, and we're always looking for innovators with a passion for fashion, beauty, and media to join our team. Perks vary across offices. Check out some of the highlights!
"StyleHaul has given me the opportunity to work on exciting projects with clients that I would have never imagined getting the chance to work with!"
- • Full-Stack Developer
StyleHaul is looking for a Developer to join the Tech Team to support and build upon the existing proprietary data platform that serves digital influencer marketing campaigns and reporting for both talent & clients. Ideally looking for a candidate who can code the back-end as well as connect the dots on the front-end so as to align the functionality with the aesthetics of the platform itself. As a core member of our growing team, you will work closely with the rest of the engineering team, campaign marketing team, and Chief Marketing Officer to move the platform forward.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate business/user needs to translate into software systems specifications.
• Participate in estimating, planning, and scheduling software development tasks.
• A good eye for design and an understanding of what makes a usable user interface.
• Experience with Node and the npm environment.
• Preferred skillset to know (including both front-end and back-end languages)
o react native
o AWS lambda
o IG/FB/YT/TW APIs (or similar)
- • INTEGRATED MARKETING (LA or NY)
The Integrated Marketing Manager will support all components around the development of StyleHaul’s strategic marketing programs for new and existing brand clients. The role is responsible for the creative ideation and development of the program that responds to the client/agency RFP, along with collaborating across the organization to gather all information necessary for the proposal including Business Intelligence, Talent, Pricing, Brand Marketing, Production, and others. The Integrated Marketing Manager will also work hand-in-hand with the sales lead for the client/agency to ensure the program meets their needs.
In addition to creative ideation and development, the role is also responsible for the actual deck development for the proposal and ensuring materials robustly reflect the recommended solution and strongly highlight why StyleHaul is the preferred partner for the program. Lastly, the Integrated Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development of proactive, editorially-led packages unique to StyleHaul that are core to who we are and strongly differentiated in the marketplace.
An ideal candidate will have a mixed background in marketing, data analysis, media planning and operations with strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to be a people manager and a self-motivated problem solver who knows how to get things done and works well under pressure. Strong presentations skills are a must as you will present the program development alongside the sales lead/partner directly to the client/agency when needed.
Partner with account management, talent, marketing, campaign & Business Intelligence teams to turn big ideas into sellable programs for StyleHaul sellers:
• Determine core properties and program elements
• Evolve “ideas” to their simplest form to ensure client understanding
• Build out content themes with internal stakeholders
• Vet concepts with internal stakeholders for proper alignment, product capabilities, programming strategies
• Own the creation of marketing materials (aka “the deck”) for all opportunities and ensure all internal stakeholders contribute and provide needed materials for given pitch decks
• Coordinate all aspects of program pricing, including the financial model, forecasting, talent pricing, and media planning (knowing how to build a media plan is a must)
• Conduct an operational scope for how the program will work and how it will be planned
• Create a succinct go-to-market plan including a prospect pipeline with the sales team
• Stay close to the program as it’s in market and prepare implementation plan once it’s close to being sold
• Stay abreast of content and program trends in marketplace to ensure ideation of programs for StyleHaul stays ahead of competition—and are always innovative
• Seamlessly turn over all project details and materials to campaign management teams to begin executing the program
• Work with account management team to ensure media is planned, trafficked and delivered as sold
• Lead launch set-up with operations, product teams, billing, & finance
• Lead kick-off calls to begin content development process
• Conduct ongoing partnership analysis and put checks and balances in place to optimize as needed
• BA/BS degree
• 5+ years cross-functional experience in a digital environment, with an emphasis on sales marketing, media planning and operations
• Multi-channel network, digital media publishing industry experience strongly preferred
• Creative thinker and problem-solver with energy and enthusiasm to take projects to completion
• Impeccable attention to detail and planning, along with a process-driven approach
• Strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines and willingness to work closely with many team members across StyleHaul to complete tasks and initiatives
• Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
• Strong deck development skills including high proficiency in PowerPoint
• Must be extremely web, digital media and tech savvy
• The absolute highest level of personal and professional integrity is required
- • Marketing Manager (LA)
The Marketing Manager will assist with the development and execution of StyleHaul’s marketing strategy to raise awareness of the StyleHaul brand in the marketplace through key partnerships, event activations, social media and other relevant platforms.
• Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for assisting in the creation and execution of an annual multi-channel marketing strategy to drive growth and awareness of the StyleHaul brand
• Build and manage responsibly a corresponding annual budget, with budget tracking and accountability per initiative
• Develop creative concepts and copy for marketing collateral such as invites, promotional items and newsletters
• Partner with and support the Director of Event Marketing to conceptualize and execute StyleHaul events
• Create event and campaign recap reports
• Research and review events and initiatives of potential value to StyleHaul for partnership
• Partner with internal talent team around StyleHaul’s participation in marquee industry events i
• Manage distribution lists, invite process, correspondence, deployment and RSVPs for events and newsletters
• Manage website copy updates
• Oversee StyleHaul branded merch ideas, ordering, tracking and distribution
• Manage the @Hauk social handle on Instagram, including sourcing imagery, writing captions and publishing
• Manage StyleHaul’s blog, including weekly calendar and updates to the site
• Assist in efforts to capture original content including producing photo/video shoots and involvement on StyleHaul’s owned and operated social channels (including on-camera and event coverage as needed)
• Oversight of intern hiring and daily tasks
• Strive to stay current in knowledge of trends, events and industry standards
• Handle multiple tasks, switching priorities and focus as needed
Key Competencies and QualificationsApply Now
• Event strategy and execution experience
• Strong social media landscape understanding and experience
• Conceptual thinker with ability to be flexible in an evolving corporate culture
• Organized and efficient
• Flexible and trustworthy
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
• ~4 years’ professional experience in marketing
• Interest in the YouTube, social media and fashion/beauty/style space
• Ability to work weekends and travel as needed
• Exceptional time management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects
• Team player who can work collaboratively and also have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a self-starter
• Strong command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT and social media platforms
- • Senior Manager, Legal Affairs (Attorney) (NY)
We are seeking a Manager or Senior Manager of Legal Affairs (JD required) to join our in-house business and legal affairs team, who will be responsible for supporting our sales and client services business. The ideal candidate would have a start-up mentality, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital advertising and branded content, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of related experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
• Successfully manage key contracts and negotiations, including IO’s and Sales contracts with advertising agencies and brands
• Create and administer legal processes and best practices for the company with regards to sales agreements and account management
• Manage other general business and legal affairs matters typically required of a creative agency and digital content company.
• Perform and/or supervise day-to-day legal production work, including negotiating Insertion Orders, Sales Agreements and talent agreements on influencer marketing programs.
• Act as legal point person between Sales, Client Services, Legal and Finance teams.
• BA/BS degree and JD, with NY or CA State Bar membership (or ability to register as in-house counsel) required.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ legal experience in digital content, advertising, and/or entertainment at a law firm or in-house.
• Ideal candidate will have experience at an advertising or creative agency, or media buying agency —negotiating terms with key business partners in support of strategic objectives.
• Multi-channel network or influencer marketing experience preferred.
• Effective & proven negotiation / communication skills.
• Capable of building / maintaining strong relationships with business partners.
• Sound judgment with ability to balance risk / reward in deal making.
• Ability to handle high deal flow and manage many internal and external partners.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- • Campaign Coordinator, (LA)
The StyleHaul Campaign Management team is responsible for driving the successful execution of branded content campaigns & exceeding program goals and client expectations. As the Campaign Coordinator, you will support the SVP and Campaign Managers in executing branded YouTube and Social campaigns; you will forge connections with social influencers and drive recruitment efforts; and you will get the chance to run your own campaigns, working directly with influencers to generate premium content and drive results for clients among other things. Through this role, the Campaign Coordinator will learn all aspects of the influencer marketing and branded content business and directly contribute to the success of the department and organization. The opportunity for growth is incredibly high!
• Partner with SVP and Campaign Managers across multiple offices to execute branded content campaigns:
• Talent sourcing, recruitment and onboarding
• Pitch/offer development and contracting
• Timeline and deadline management
• Content review & approval; live tracking & screenshot capture
• Reporting and insights
• Maintain & grow relationships with key social influencers and social influencer agencies; continually update rosters and promote new talent and upcoming partnerships & events among the department
• Source and vet new & upcoming social influencers and social influencer agencies
• Maintain a database of social campaign results, and promote insights quarterly or as needed
• Oversee the Campaign Intern program (ongoing throughout the year), including: sourcing & interviewing potential interns; onboarding & training new hires; assigning and overseeing day-to-day tasks
• Maintain accounts for all vendors such as Vimeo, SurveyMonkey, Uline, FedEx, LA Courier
• Keep a pulse on the ever-changing influencer landscape and provide news and insights to the department
• Support SVP on various projects ranging from campaign analysis to industry research to admin tasks
• BA/BS degreeApply Now
• At least two years related campaign / influencer / project management experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and planning
• Strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines, complete tasks and initiatives
• Must be strong in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
• Must be fluent on social platforms with strong affinity toward branded content / creator space; must be extremely web, digital media and tech savvy
• The absolute highest level of personal and professional integrity is required
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
general: firstname.lastname@example.org | sales: email@example.com
press: firstname.lastname@example.org | originals: email@example.com