At StyleHaul, we believe great people can make powerful waves of change, and we're always looking for innovators with a passion for fashion, beauty, and media to join our team. Perks vary across offices. Check out some of the highlights!
"StyleHaul has given me the opportunity to work on exciting projects with clients that I would have never imagined getting the chance to work with!"
- • Full-Stack Developer
StyleHaul is looking for a Developer to join the Tech Team to support and build upon the existing proprietary data platform that serves digital influencer marketing campaigns and reporting for both talent & clients. Ideally looking for a candidate who can code the back-end as well as connect the dots on the front-end so as to align the functionality with the aesthetics of the platform itself. As a core member of our growing team, you will work closely with the rest of the engineering team, campaign marketing team, and Chief Marketing Officer to move the platform forward.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate business/user needs to translate into software systems specifications.
• Participate in estimating, planning, and scheduling software development tasks.
• A good eye for design and an understanding of what makes a usable user interface.
• Experience with Node and the npm environment.
• Preferred skillset to know (including both front-end and back-end languages)
o react native
o AWS lambda
o IG/FB/YT/TW APIs (or similar)
- • Marketing Manager (LA)
The Marketing Manager will assist with the development and execution of StyleHaul’s marketing strategy to raise awareness of the StyleHaul brand in the marketplace through key partnerships, event activations, social media and other relevant platforms.
• Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for assisting in the creation and execution of an annual multi-channel marketing strategy to drive growth and awareness of the StyleHaul brand
• Build and manage responsibly a corresponding annual budget, with budget tracking and accountability per initiative
• Develop creative concepts and copy for marketing collateral such as invites, promotional items and newsletters
• Partner with and support the Director of Event Marketing to conceptualize and execute StyleHaul events
• Create event and campaign recap reports
• Research and review events and initiatives of potential value to StyleHaul for partnership
• Partner with internal talent team around StyleHaul’s participation in marquee industry events i
• Manage distribution lists, invite process, correspondence, deployment and RSVPs for events and newsletters
• Manage website copy updates
• Oversee StyleHaul branded merch ideas, ordering, tracking and distribution
• Manage the @Hauk social handle on Instagram, including sourcing imagery, writing captions and publishing
• Manage StyleHaul’s blog, including weekly calendar and updates to the site
• Assist in efforts to capture original content including producing photo/video shoots and involvement on StyleHaul’s owned and operated social channels (including on-camera and event coverage as needed)
• Oversight of intern hiring and daily tasks
• Strive to stay current in knowledge of trends, events and industry standards
• Handle multiple tasks, switching priorities and focus as needed
Key Competencies and QualificationsApply Now
• Event strategy and execution experience
• Strong social media landscape understanding and experience
• Conceptual thinker with ability to be flexible in an evolving corporate culture
• Organized and efficient
• Flexible and trustworthy
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
• ~4 years’ professional experience in marketing
• Interest in the YouTube, social media and fashion/beauty/style space
• Ability to work weekends and travel as needed
• Exceptional time management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects
• Team player who can work collaboratively and also have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a self-starter
• Strong command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT and social media platforms
- • Campaign Coordinator, (LA)
The StyleHaul Campaign Management team is responsible for driving the successful execution of branded content campaigns & exceeding program goals and client expectations. As the Campaign Coordinator, you will support the SVP and Campaign Managers in executing branded YouTube and Social campaigns; you will forge connections with social influencers and drive recruitment efforts; and you will get the chance to run your own campaigns, working directly with influencers to generate premium content and drive results for clients among other things. Through this role, the Campaign Coordinator will learn all aspects of the influencer marketing and branded content business and directly contribute to the success of the department and organization. The opportunity for growth is incredibly high!
• Partner with SVP and Campaign Managers across multiple offices to execute branded content campaigns:
• Talent sourcing, recruitment and onboarding
• Pitch/offer development and contracting
• Timeline and deadline management
• Content review & approval; live tracking & screenshot capture
• Reporting and insights
• Maintain & grow relationships with key social influencers and social influencer agencies; continually update rosters and promote new talent and upcoming partnerships & events among the department
• Source and vet new & upcoming social influencers and social influencer agencies
• Maintain a database of social campaign results, and promote insights quarterly or as needed
• Oversee the Campaign Intern program (ongoing throughout the year), including: sourcing & interviewing potential interns; onboarding & training new hires; assigning and overseeing day-to-day tasks
• Maintain accounts for all vendors such as Vimeo, SurveyMonkey, Uline, FedEx, LA Courier
• Keep a pulse on the ever-changing influencer landscape and provide news and insights to the department
• Support SVP on various projects ranging from campaign analysis to industry research to admin tasks
• BA/BS degreeApply Now
• At least two years related campaign / influencer / project management experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and planning
• Strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines, complete tasks and initiatives
• Must be strong in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
• Must be fluent on social platforms with strong affinity toward branded content / creator space; must be extremely web, digital media and tech savvy
• The absolute highest level of personal and professional integrity is required
- • Director, Human Resources (LA)
- recruiting and staffing;
- organizational and space planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health;
- employee services and counseling.
international HR experience
The Human Resources Director coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the COO, and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues. Company is 100 employees spread across Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, London and Singapore offices.
- Oversees and manages the work of reporting Human Resources staff. Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition and administration.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Leads the implementation of company safety and health programs. Monitors the tracking of OSHA-required data.
- Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Leads company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth.
- Manages the company-wide committees including the wellness, training, environmental health and safety, activity, and culture and communications committees.
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
Human Resources Information Systems HRIS
- Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the Internet, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and Intranet sites.
- Coordinates planning, reporting and management with parent companies Bertelsmann and RTL
- Defines all Human Resources training programs, and provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Experience with managing international HR in the UK and Asia, including recruiting/hiring, benefits and policy.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Education & Experience
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development.
- Ten plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.Apply Now
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
general: firstname.lastname@example.org | sales: email@example.com
press: firstname.lastname@example.org | originals: email@example.com