At StyleHaul, we believe great people can make powerful waves of change, and we're always looking for innovators with a passion for fashion, beauty, and media to join our team. Perks vary across offices. Check out some of the highlights!
"StyleHaul has given me the opportunity to work on exciting projects with clients that I would have never imagined getting the chance to work with!"
- • Full-Stack Developer
StyleHaul is looking for a Developer to join the Tech Team to support and build upon the existing proprietary data platform that serves digital influencer marketing campaigns and reporting for both talent & clients. Ideally looking for a candidate who can code the back-end as well as connect the dots on the front-end so as to align the functionality with the aesthetics of the platform itself. As a core member of our growing team, you will work closely with the rest of the engineering team, campaign marketing team, and Chief Marketing Officer to move the platform forward.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate business/user needs to translate into software systems specifications.
• Participate in estimating, planning, and scheduling software development tasks.
• A good eye for design and an understanding of what makes a usable user interface.
• Experience with Node and the npm environment.
• Preferred skillset to know (including both front-end and back-end languages)
o react native
o AWS lambda
o IG/FB/YT/TW APIs (or similar)
- • Marketing Manager (LA)
StyleHaul is looking for a Marketing Manager to assist with the development and execution of StyleHaul’s marketing strategy to raise awareness of the StyleHaul brand through key partnerships, event activations, social media and other relevant platforms.
The Marketing Manager will be LA-based and responsible for assisting in the creation and execution of an annual multi-channel marketing strategy to drive growth and awareness of StyleHaul.
Development of creative concepts and copy for marketing collateral such as invites, promotional items and monthly newsletters
Close partnership with the Director of Event Marketing to conceptualize and execute select StyleHaul events; and also with the design team to manage creative direction, flow and process
Creation of event and campaign recap reports
Researching, evaluating and executing events and initiatives of potential value to StyleHaul for partnership
Management of distribution lists, invite process, correspondence, deployment and RSVPs for events and newsletters
Management of blog, including weekly calendaring, uploads and promotional strategy
Assisting in efforts to capture original content including producing photo/video shoots and involvement on StyleHaul’s owned and operated social channels (may include on-camera and event coverage as needed)
Knowledge of trends, creators, events and industry standards
Task and project management, switching priorities and focus as needed
Key Competencies and Qualifications
Social media landscape understanding and experience
Event strategy and execution experience
Conceptual thinker with ability to be flexible in an evolving corporate culture
Organized and efficient
Flexible and trustworthy
Strong verbal and written communication skills
~5 years’ professional experience in marketing with ability to work effectively cross departmentally
Interest in the YouTube, social media and fashion/beauty/style space
Ability to work weekends and travel as needed
Exceptional time management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects
Team player who can work collaboratively and also have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a self-starter (and likes to have fun!)Apply Now
- • Social Media Marketing Associate (LA)
StyleHaul is seeking a Social Media Marketing Associate to join StyleHaul’s social + marketing team in Los Angeles. You should be familiar with the language of the digital world, pop culture, and the YouTube space, as well as caught up on the latest trends in social media — from cutting edge creative content and tech advancements, to exploring new platforms. The ideal candidate has two-plus years experience working in digital media with an emphasis in strategy and execution: content strategy & production, analytics, audience growth, and engagement.
The position is located in Los Angeles and will report to the Senior Social Media Manager.
What You’ll Do:
• Analyze metrics and provide insights & performance reports for Facebook and Instagram
• Assist in developing unique strategies across social based on findings
• Implement measurable best practices and social media tools & trends
• Produce video (and photo) for StyleHaul’s Facebook, Instagram, and editorial platform that are in harmony with our overall brand + aesthetic.
• Research, plan, and coordinate original video content (paid and organic)
• Strategy + execution for StyleHaul paid social
• Facebook platform management – writing copy, scheduling & boosting posts, community management
• Collaborate with the social and marketing teams as whole to execute campaigns
• Attend events with StyleHaul + provide engaging coverage.
What You Have:Apply Now
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience working in digital media or social media
• Demonstrated success in creating successful social strategy
• An avid interest in social media, style, and beauty
• An eye for fashion & beauty photo and video
• Capable of juggling multiple projects at once
• Familiarity with Final Cut and Adobe CS a plus
• Comfortable in front of the camera (co-hosting FB Lives, IG Stories, etc.)
• Positive, reliable, and consistent with dedication to producing top quality work
- • Associate Art Director
StyleHaul is looking for a Associate Art Director to lead creative development and execution for clients in the beauty and social industries as well as StyleHaul’s Owned and Operated marketing and social collateral. As the Associate Art Director, you will report to the VP of Marketing and create materials for the sales and marketing teams. The ideal candidate is a mixed media creative expert with a true understanding of how influencers shape culture and brand awareness. This role is fast-paced, and requires quick execution and excellent creative leadership. You have a proven track record mentoring and motivating teammates, communicating effectively and directly with clients as well as internal teammates, and meeting tight deadlines across multiple priority projects.
- Concept, craft, and execute great ideas for O&O and client assets on time
- Work closely with VP and events team to creatively concept campaigns and experiential events on clients’ behalf -- build pitch decks with insight driven concepts and innovative executions
Interpret creative client briefs/ style guides to conduct brainstorms and create content
- Manage design requests from marketing, social, sales, campaigns, HR and tech departments and delegate to team members.
- Collaborate with Social team to concept original content for all social platforms
- Work with printing vendors from initial oversight to completion
- Lead weekly touch bases with individual team members
- Detail oriented quality control with all concepts and versions on multiple projects at a time
- Manage backend maintenance of StyleHaul website and Editorial platform on Wordpress, manage outside UI/UX designers and developers when needed
- Identify, suggest, and enact new ways to improve processes to help meet overall team, project, and client goals
- Keep up with latest best practices, trends and industry techniques to share ideas and knowledge with the entire marketing team
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- At least 2-3 years of AD experience, developing strategic creative for brands (Agency preferred)
- Bachelor degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Portfolio showcasing Art Direction for client campaigns as well as strong design experience
- Proficient in Adobe CS, PowerPoint, Trello
- Experience leading and managing a team and outside freelancers
- An innate understanding of the yin-yang balance between strategy, design, copy, and functionality
- Deep knowledge and understanding of industry printing standards
- Understanding of Wordpress backend maintenance
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- A strong understanding of culture from beauty, entertainment and social is preferred.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Presentation and communication skills.
It would be music to our ears if:Apply Now
- You had Photography experience
- You had experience doing 3-D renderings
- You knew Adobe After Effects and/or Premiere
- You could illustrate
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
general: firstname.lastname@example.org | sales: email@example.com
press: firstname.lastname@example.org | originals: email@example.com