At StyleHaul, we believe great people can make powerful waves of change, and we're always looking for innovators with a passion for fashion, beauty, and media to join our team. Perks vary across offices. Check out some of the highlights!
"StyleHaul has given me the opportunity to work on exciting projects with clients that I would have never imagined getting the chance to work with!"
- • Social Media Marketing Associate (LA)
StyleHaul is seeking a Social Media Marketing Associate to join StyleHaul’s social + marketing team in Los Angeles. You should be familiar with the language of the digital world, pop culture, and the YouTube space, as well as caught up on the latest trends in social media — from cutting edge creative content and tech advancements, to exploring new platforms. The ideal candidate has two-plus years experience working in digital media with an emphasis in strategy and execution: content strategy & production, analytics, audience growth, and engagement.
The position is located in Los Angeles and will report to the Senior Social Media Manager.
What You’ll Do:
• Analyze metrics and provide insights & performance reports for Facebook and Instagram
• Assist in developing unique strategies across social based on findings
• Implement measurable best practices and social media tools & trends
• Produce video (and photo) for StyleHaul’s Facebook, Instagram, and editorial platform that are in harmony with our overall brand + aesthetic.
• Research, plan, and coordinate original video content (paid and organic)
• Strategy + execution for StyleHaul paid social
• Facebook platform management – writing copy, scheduling & boosting posts, community management
• Collaborate with the social and marketing teams as whole to execute campaigns
• Attend events with StyleHaul + provide engaging coverage.
What You Have:Apply Now
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience working in digital media or social media
• Demonstrated success in creating successful social strategy
• An avid interest in social media, style, and beauty
• An eye for fashion & beauty photo and video
• Capable of juggling multiple projects at once
• Familiarity with Final Cut and Adobe CS a plus
• Comfortable in front of the camera (co-hosting FB Lives, IG Stories, etc.)
• Positive, reliable, and consistent with dedication to producing top quality work
- • Associate Art Director
StyleHaul is looking for a Associate Art Director to lead creative development and execution for clients in the beauty and social industries as well as StyleHaul’s Owned and Operated marketing and social collateral. As the Associate Art Director, you will report to the VP of Marketing and create materials for the sales and marketing teams. The ideal candidate is a mixed media creative expert with a true understanding of how influencers shape culture and brand awareness. This role is fast-paced, and requires quick execution and excellent creative leadership. You have a proven track record mentoring and motivating teammates, communicating effectively and directly with clients as well as internal teammates, and meeting tight deadlines across multiple priority projects.
- Concept, craft, and execute great ideas for O&O and client assets on time
- Work closely with VP and events team to creatively concept campaigns and experiential events on clients’ behalf -- build pitch decks with insight driven concepts and innovative executions
Interpret creative client briefs/ style guides to conduct brainstorms and create content
- Manage design requests from marketing, social, sales, campaigns, HR and tech departments and delegate to team members.
- Collaborate with Social team to concept original content for all social platforms
- Work with printing vendors from initial oversight to completion
- Lead weekly touch bases with individual team members
- Detail oriented quality control with all concepts and versions on multiple projects at a time
- Manage backend maintenance of StyleHaul website and Editorial platform on Wordpress, manage outside UI/UX designers and developers when needed
- Identify, suggest, and enact new ways to improve processes to help meet overall team, project, and client goals
- Keep up with latest best practices, trends and industry techniques to share ideas and knowledge with the entire marketing team
- Continually survey and discuss art and cultural trends and happenings.
- At least 2-3 years of AD experience, developing strategic creative for brands (Agency preferred)
- Bachelor degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Portfolio showcasing Art Direction for client campaigns as well as strong design experience
- Proficient in Adobe CS, PowerPoint, Trello
- Experience leading and managing a team and outside freelancers
- An innate understanding of the yin-yang balance between strategy, design, copy, and functionality
- Deep knowledge and understanding of industry printing standards
- Understanding of Wordpress backend maintenance
- Commitment to serving the client by working nonstandard hours when necessary.
- A strong understanding of culture from beauty, entertainment and social is preferred.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Presentation and communication skills.
It would be music to our ears if:Apply Now
- You had Photography experience
- You had experience doing 3-D renderings
- You knew Adobe After Effects and/or Premiere
- You could illustrate
- • Director of Audience Development (LA)
The Director of Audience Development will work with StyleHaul and its creator community to build and grow audiences, communities and engagement across all platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Metrics will include views, subscribers/followers, CPMs and engagement, amongst others. The candidate will be the main liaison to platform representatives to stay up-to-date on any product changes or relevant news and will use that information to formulate optimal practices for all platforms. Ideal candidate will have specific audience development experience, a natural curiosity and interest in digital media and technology and want to be at the forefront of development and disruption of the digital content industry.
- Increase traffic, build views, subscribers and engagement for StyleHaul’s partnered YouTube channels
- Discover patterns and trends in data that provide actionable insights to promote multi-platform growth and content optimization
- Use analytical tools in conjunction with creative judgment to develop content strategy
- Identify valuable growth metrics and benchmarks
- Analyze market/competitor trends and identify areas of opportunity in the space
- Analyze and interpret multiple sources of data to create comprehensive audience development reports for in-network talent and conduct ongoing optimizations sessions
- Identify strategies for elevating CPM & growing channel revenue
- Establish best practices across multiple platforms and communicate them to StyleHaul’s creator community
- Liaise directly with Google representatives (and Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) for platform-specific information, changes and best practices
- Manage and develop YouTube channels for StyleHaul clients, including managing content upload, editorial tagging, building and managing the community on the channels, seeding and promoting video content
- Support the StyleHaul management team by playing an active role in company strategy and growth
Bachelor’s degree of equivalentApply Now
YouTube Certification in Digital Rights
YouTube Certification in Audience Growth
Management of video content on YouTube
Previous Network/MPN, or associated companies, experience preferred
- • Director of Influencer Talent Acquisition (LA)
StyleHaul is seeking a Director of Influencer Talent Acquisition in our Los Angeles office to lead the recruitment of digital media influencers to join our existing network of fashion/beauty/lifestyle content creators. The role will work directly with the SVP of Talent and collaborate with multiple departments including finance, marketing, and legal in order to reach out, negotiate, and ultimately bring in new talent into the network.
- Identification of key potential Creators to join StyleHaul based on brand alignment and vertical focus
- Initiate all outreach and manage communication with potential channels outlining the key value proposition of StyleHaul
- Lead partnership with SVP of Talent and CFO on all proposed offers to new talent
- Manage all steps of negotiation process with potential Creators
- Work closely with internal legal counsel on development of appropriate contracts for new channels
- Identification of new manager relationships to develop with goal of driving acquisition
- Administrative duties such as scheduling, handling phone calls and facilitating meetings
- Providing support and guidance for channels looking to Join StyleHaul
- Managing projects/tasks related to acquiring new talent
Minimum of 5 years work experience; digital media or talent agency experience highly preferredApply Now
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Must be comfortable working in a team environment
- • Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships (LA)
The Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships will be the key liaison between internal departments to successfully build out and deliver programs. Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must in order to leverage relations between StyleHaul’s sales, talent and productions teams along with external advertising agencies and brand clients.
Ideal candidate will have experience crafting content programs on both social & video platforms. Programs will come in multiple forms including StyleHaul third party-produced content (premium), and influencer-produced content. Experience working with influencer-created content is a plus.
- Own and manage all media related deliverables, from planning phase to execution
- Keen understanding of the digital landscape and online marketing with an emphasis on content creation (social & video). Project management experience around video content is preferred
- High-level understanding of account management – pricing around media and custom content, building media plans, ad trafficking and general YouTube Media specs.
- Ability to manage several projects at a time and enforce timelines, creative briefs, production, legal guidelines, etc
- Post campaign reporting & case study compilation
- Basic knowledge of research and pricing
- Passionate about working with sales teams and interacting with all level of clients
- Be the liaison between multiple internal departments to execute programs
Ability to think big AND have an eye for detailsApply Now
Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
Must be a multi-tasker and be productive in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines
Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Power point, Word, Excel)
Basic knowledge of Google and YouTube
Media agency experience strongly preferred
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- • VP, East Coast Sales (NY)
The VP of Sales is responsible for managing all aspects of sales generation in their assigned region in order to consistently meet or exceed territory sales goals.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Set the strategic direction required to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Development of new business lines and strategic engagements with top marketers and ad agencies
- Develop sales leadership within sales teams
- Demonstrate intense motivation to sell, gain market share and win
- Communicate goals and compensation plans to sales teams
- Directly manage Sales Directors to ensure their teams are generating a high volume of sales related activity including cold calling, presentations, RFPs, and closings
- Work with sales team to cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competences:
Have a deep understanding and ability to analyze marketing demographics, media buying, agency dynamics, client ROI and the overall advertising landscape
Must possess superb organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to direct and inspire a strong sales team
Ability to think quickly and develop, structure, negotiate, draft and maintain strategic partnerships, alliances, and relationships
Proven track record of revenue generation in online advertising sales
Dynamic presentation and public speaking skills
Current rolodex of top online advertisers and interactive ad agencies
Education and/or Experience:
Requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in online advertising sales and management.
Requires at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
Proficient in MS OfficeApply Now
Working knowledge of CRM software
- • Office Manager (NY)
StyleHaul is seeking an Office Manager for our New York office. This role will manage office administrative duties to include: inventory/office supply ordering, liasing with building management, senior staff support, collaborating with human resources + IT and other operational departments, as well as an opportunity to learn and assist with basic marketing and account management.
This role offers a great opportunity to grow within the organization, and the ideal candidate will be a self-starter that is passionate to learn and build experience within the influencer marketing space.
- Schedule/maintain weekly office meetings for internal teams (this includes calendar management and assisting with presentation set-ups)
- Ensure that the conference room is maintained and presentable at all times
- Coordinate meal orders for office events/catered events
- Monitor and maintain office supply and kitchen supply inventory on a daily basis
- Help maintain the office budget for purchasing of office and kitchen supplies on a weekly basis
- Handle customer inquiries and visitor arrivals (by phone or in person)
- Handle the incoming and outgoing mail distribution for the office
- Assist with the coordination of company events
- Work with building management for any and all maintenance requests
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ensure all aspects of the office are running smoothly; including but not limited to: package deliveries, phones, company events, copier machine maintenance, Envoy, seating, etc
- Track and maintain invoice/receipts to submit for expense reporting
- Collaborate with Human Resources + IT to coordinate onboarding/offboarding of NY employees
- Basic Executive Assistant duties
- Assist with basic marketing/account management tasks to learn the business
Bachelor’s degree of equivalent
Strong administrative skills and highly proficient with systems and software
Excellent communication skills and professionalism towards internal teams and external clients alike
Ability to handle confidential information and interact with varying levels of seniority within the organization
Working knowledge of Gsuite and Microsoft Office
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
general: email@example.com | sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
press: email@example.com | originals: firstname.lastname@example.org